Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Time I Learn to Cook

And apparently that time is today! Sooner or later I knew that I had to learn how to cook, for multiple reasons. I'm 23 years old and it's about damn time! Another reason is that I live a SUPER healthy lifestyle, and I have to know exactly what I put in my body.

So I've been looking online non-stop for the past few days for healthy and pretty simple recipes, which is easier said than done. I'm about to start cooking in about 5 minutes and if this is success I'll post the recipe and share some photos!

Wish me luck! Hopefully I won't burn the house down, because my version of "cooking" is boiling water in a pot and throwing in pre-made pasta.

Here is a rather adorable set I put together on Polyvore of what I imagined June Cleaver would wear while cooking. But I have to admit something... this is what I wear when I cook! I actually learned how to walk in heals by cooking in them.
Learning to Cook





No comments:

Post a Comment