Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Date

Well in a few days I'm on my first "first date" in three years! Yes, it's true that I haven't been lucky with my more recent boyfriends because it seems none of them knew what a real date was, and that hanging out on a couch wasn't exactly an exciting date night.

This isn't a typical first date though, for starters I've known this guy for a really long time. This also isn't typical in the sense that it's kind of a casual date, we're both really laid back and easy going people. But that doesn't mean that I'm not still nervous.

The last "first date" I went on was a borderline disaster, but somehow I ended up dating that guy on and off for about three years. I wore the ugliest outfit imaginable, although at the time I was still in my goth phase and it was the only girly outfit I could pull together. I'll save you the gruesome details of this awful date, but I will share with you what I think is the perfect first date outfit!
First Date



Dorothy Perkins classic black dress
$57 - dorothyperkins.com

Lipsy biker jacket
£268 - lipsy.co.uk

Ballet shoes
$285 - my-wardrobe.com

Chanel quilted bag
portero.com

Yves Saint Laurent gold jewelry
$275 - cultstatus.com.au

Betsey Johnson buckle belt
$38 - betseyjohnson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment