Friday, January 20, 2012

I Can Cook! It's a Miracle.

Well, I didn't burn the house down and the meal came out really good! The only down-side? The house smelled pretty bad for the remainder of the evening.

I made Lemon Feta Chicken with Oregano and it turned out fantastic! The chicken was moist and full of awesome flavor, although after I tasted the finished product I tweaked the recipe a tad.


I didn't take any photos of what I cooked, because it didn't brown and looked a little pale. But here is the photo from the website. And by the way, if you haven't discovered this amazing website yet you need to! I love that she posts nutritional info for almost all of her recipes, which is extremely helpful for me.


Yes, mine didn't turn out nearly this pretty! But it was delicious anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment