Wednesday, March 28, 2012

25 Before 25: Yoga

During Spring Break I accomplished the first thing on my 25 Things to Do Before I Turn 25 List, which is to try Yoga! I have to admit, it was quite a bit different than I thought it would be. I'm a pretty big fitness buff, so I thought it would be a piece of cake. But whoa was I wrong, I'm not as flexible as I thought I was.

But it was a great experience, and I cannot wait to go back. I learned a few things though. It's a fantastic stress reliever because (at least for me) it completely cleared my mind and really got my happy endorphin's flowing. However, it's not a good work out unless you do more advanced versions of Yoga. 

Here is where I took my class, it's in the downtown of my home town and it's a wonderful place with an equally wonderful teacher, Jody. Ground Works Yoga was great and I can't wait to try it again.


I really think everyone should try Yoga at least once in their life. 
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment