I've seen this type of list one multiple blogs I follow, but had never heard of it until a few days ago!
The first list I saw was by Sarah Von who's (magnificent) blog is http://www.yesandyes.org/. Since then I've seen tons of variations, but it's basically a bucket list with a very definet time line.
So I decided to create my own! It's still a work in progress, I'm adding to the list and I've yet to accomplish anything but here is the beginning of it.
- Donate blood.
- Have a full time job.
- Move out.
- Know Spanish.
- Save up enough money for my first year of grad school.
- Go on 1 vacation.
- Have a plan for the future.
- Put my art in public view (gallery, published, etc...)
- Learn to cook.
- Get to an advanced sewing level.
- Be independent.
- Attend a pro football game.
- Be happy.
- Try yoga.